The new building was inaugurated on February 4, 2006 by the mayor Alphonse POININE. Many women of the Touho are there and offer a lot of different local products:
- vegetables: several varieties of cabbages kanak, heart of pumpkin sheets, bananas poingo, lemons of several varieties, taros, yams and sweet potatos.
- Fruits: lawyers, water lemon, mangos, green papaws white or wall grated, bananas.
- Small dishes to take away or to eat on the spot containing poultry or fish products accompanied by taros or sweet potatos.
- A variety of desserts based on local fruits: (banana, pineapple, mango and taro caramelized) or indonésien desert with caramelized sticky rice.
- Sale of fish of the lagoon: nozzle of cane, sea-bream, fish butterfly, eels, carps of the river of Tiwaka, or shellfish like crabs, barbs, oysters gigas of Touho, grisettes and clams.
The market is very flowered and coloured: sales of plants and bouquets of flowers.
You can admire or buy pretty bunches of flowers and tropical plants that women cultivate in their garden.